homestead - Re: [Homestead] TEOTWAWKI

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] TEOTWAWKI
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 22:30:48 -0400

> Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:12:57 -0400
> From: erthnsky AT gmail.com
> To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
> Subject: Re: [Homestead] TEOTWAWKI
>
> All this time Lynn and I never knew your house was piped for springwater....

Now you've got me curious about the springwater. The previous owner's
grandson told us about the springwater, and I've seen the pipe in the
basement, but there's been so much earthmoving around here that I don't know
where the water comes from. For all I know, it could come from the ditch
across the street. I think I WILL see how well it flows and, if it is still
flowing, have it tested. Nice to have a good backup plan for water (right now
when the power is out, I run the generator long enough to refill the cow
water and such).

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

inbox.