homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ozark place

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ozark place
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:31:00 -0700

There is no "around" around here. Prices are all over the board. We've been "discovered" by the "gardeners" and they'll pay based on a whole different criteria than other folks.

This county never saw a crash in prices, nor a real boom. So most places are still just chugging along at a normal rate of appreciation. Very few foreclosures.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

I just took a look and land is going for around $7k to $10k and acre
around here.