homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ozark place

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ozark place
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:39:24 -0400

Yes, raw land, in larger plots...like 20+ acres

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:
--- On Sun, 5/23/10, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com> wrote:

Land here sells for about 3K an
acre, but a good buy closer to town would be 8K/acre.

I guess those are for raw land? Just checking our local listings. 1600 to 3500 per acre. Most
of these are "farmeble". Those with houses are more expensive of course, partly
because we are close enough to city (Columbia Mo) that a lot of people who want the "country
life" choose to commute.
Van Dell