homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ozark place

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ozark place
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 13:12:59 -0700

There have been cases where 'they' foreclosed on places they did not have the title to...
Just confused? Greed? Or maybe they realize you only get as much 'justice' as you can afford and they already have lawyers on the payroll?
I wish your in-laws the best of luck!

In an earlier post you mentioned steady land prices, up here the farther you get from the I-5 corridor the lower the prices. The $7k-$10k asking prices I mentioned are 10 to 15 miles from Hwy 101 and then another 25 miles from the I-5 corridor.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
WA state