homestead - Re: [Homestead] Communications

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Communications
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 17:11:50 -0500

Tim,

I don't know how long you've had your magicjack but they are adding
local exchanges almost daily. Check back and see if they've added your
area, if you don't mind changing your number. They allow you to change
your telephone number one time for free, because of this reason.

When I originally got mine they had nothing nearby. I have scads of
friends in Tampa still, so I just got a Tampa exchange so they could
call me for free. When they added my town I changed the number.

Warren