homestead - Re: [Homestead] Communications

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Communications
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:30:49 -0800

I know someone on here once explained how to figure that out but, well, blame it on mommy brain. I can tell you that I can download YouTube now with no problems but I would have to walk away and come back in 30 minutes to more than an hour to watch any video with the dial up IF it would download at all. Most of them crashed IE.

Does that help?

What is your average connection speed?