homestead - Re: [Homestead] cap & trade

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cap & trade
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:57:33 -0800

In that clip he doesn't say "skyrocket" He says "will necessarily rise." Then goes on to say "the people will adjust."

Now, I've said this before and I'll say this again. The guy is a moron. He has absolutely no concept of being poor or elderly. It won't affect 90% of the West Coast, so we won't have to worry. In fact, with cap and trade, in theory, *our* costs should go down because hydro-power produces no greenhouse gasses. We'll have energy units to sell.

HOWEVER, on the East Coast, where so many of the poor and elderly end up freezing to death each winter, the numbers I have say that the number of deaths AND hospital visits will triple or quadruple.

And, yes, there are deaths every year because folks can't afford heat or out on the rez because they have no means of heating a home. These people will be the most effected!

Funny (not haha) thing is, I wonder when the UN is going to grow a backbone and enforce the Genocide Act against the U.S. They already have several complaints filed. Genocide, btw, is not necessarily a race/ethnic group thing. It is a "group" thing. Aiming to/actions that will rid of the earth of any given demographic.

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>