homestead - Re: [Homestead] cap & trade

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cap & trade
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:05:32 -0400

Lynda wrote:
Well, fingers are crossed, Bev! I was wondering if he was in that region. Although we aren't on the coast now, the phone started ringing as soon as the warnings went out and the tsunami monitors were activated. Have lots of family who were waiting anxiously to see if it Crescent City would take another hit.

Lynda

Thanks. Surely he was back out safely in deep water.

Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA