homestead - Re: [Homestead] Skinning chilis

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Skinning chilis
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:12:48 -0700 (PDT)

Another good one !

I just made 2 cream cheese stuffed jalapenos.... I can't believe I ate TWO of
them.
Normally just a couple of slices is enough for me, very hot to me.

I'm going to make some more up for lunch and take them to the family sunday
dinner.

I'll be trying that chicken recipe also.

Here's a veggie recipe I came across that is really good.

CAPONATA

Small cubes  eggplant (peeled)
Small slices  zucchini
Small slices celery
Slices of onion
Chopped garlic

heat oil, cook the above over med until eggplant softening.

Add in

sliced mushrooms
capers
green pimento stuffed olives