homestead - Re: [Homestead] Technology, was

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Technology, was
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:39:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dishwashers.......... those come in two models, right?  Kids - male &
female....

All kidding aside, I think I used the dishwasher 15-20 times over a 15 year
period.  I could do them faster by hand and get them cleaner too.

But a lot of people buying houses for some reason expect dishwashers.

I'm with Bev, I'd rather have the cabinet space.