homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills

  • From: "wixlet AT gmail.com" <wixlet AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:54:10 -0500

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for the incredibly
thoughtful and helpful suggestions, which are helping me map out a
jumping-off point for us as we try to get this little experiment off
the ground. Somehow I ended up being the leader of this crew! The
latest challenge is getting everyone to settle on the next meeting
time, but that's an ordinary challenge with IRL groups.

I'll let y'all know how things shape up, if you're interested!

wen