homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 00:38:06 -0400

wixlet AT gmail.com wrote:
I'm in a rush so I will have to follow up later, but wanted to quickly
say how appreciative I am of everyone's suggestions!

Bev, to answer your location question, we're in central Texas. And I
had to laugh at your daughter Kate's fearless approach to fixery -
that's a trait I share with her and it has surprised many people.

wen

Thanks Wen, I'm pretty darn proud of her...she turned out ok. You haven't been on the list long, but most folks here have heard all the trials and tribulations of my children over the years. I home schooled for a while, too. Both of mine are successful human beings and I couldn't be more proud, but it hasn't always been easy.

"Never expect magic from no where" Baringo (Kenyan) working motto
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA