homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teaching young children homesteading skills
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:43:20 -0800

Ah, Rob, I hate to break this to you, ah, but it isn't necessarily about getting them young. It's about somehow getting from 10 to 20 without killing them first <g>

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I have no children, so have been loosely following this thread at arms
length.
Last year my 16 (now 17) year old niece came to live here. I can say this,
start when they are young!