homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Heirs

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Heirs
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 00:02:30 +0000

Gene,

I would like to look into doing the same thing with our acreage. What is the
title of the book? Will the property be in the family for as long as there is
family to pass it down to, or do they have sell options at all? What about
property use - can they decide to log it all out one day? Can I make
provisions for certain activities but not others? I don't want to restrict
their usage, but I'd hate to think someone down the line might like to tear
it up if they can't sell it.

Roxann