homestead - [Homestead] colored pasta recipe wanted

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] colored pasta recipe wanted
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:36:09 -0400

I bought some alphabet pasta that is colored/flavored: beet, spinach, wheat, and carrot. I bought it thinking that I would add it to soups, but I just never have. Is there anything I could make that would use some of this other than a soup-some kind of salad maybe? If you have used this type of pasta in a soup, salad, or other dish, please share a recipe..

Bev
--
"Never expect magic from no where" Baringo (Kenyan) working motto
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/