homestead - Re: [Homestead] Too quiet

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Too quiet
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:14:41 -0500

After a few beautiful warmish days, we are buried under snow again. People here and on other lists are writing about starting their gardens. I've got onions and leeks started in flats, but the prospect of planiting anything in the ground is a couple months away. It's just plain depressing....nothing to write about.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA