homestead - Re: [Homestead] A thought

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A thought
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:00:04 -0500

This is me, but personally, I suspect that a good many people who claim to
believe in god, don't. Not really. Church-goers do not necessarily believe
what they are hearing. Evidence of this is right in front of us, in our shiny
new president. He, obviously, did not believe the black liberation theology
stuff being preached to him for 20 years...

Ray