homestead - Re: [Homestead] A thought

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A thought
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:55:02 EST

But...but...(insert stutter) -
I thought I heard it said more than once that - oath or no oath - he was
automatically made President as of 12:01 a.m.?
I am further confounded.
Perhaps I've missed a post or two?
Been busy out here fighting the bureaucracy on our local level...only
because Sacramento has been playing pocket pool for a long time and now is
trying
to rack us up and shoot us all over the place. Sadly, instead of hunkering
down with seed catalogs, I am only squatting long enough to re-load.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 1/23/2009 9:51:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,