homestead - Re: [Homestead] A thought

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A thought
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:27:05 -0800

Nope. However, we now have the shiney thing and we're stuck with him for the next four years. The apologists will cover for him but not everyone will be looking at the shiney.

Yeah know, I work with a lot of organizations that help the elderly. And I found one of the comments from one of his advisors today to be rather worrisome. That he plans to cut Social Security benefits. Most folks on SS are barely getting by. Looks like Teflon plans to balance his budget on the backs of the poor. So, as the Burger King commercial so optly put it, "where's the change"!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>