homestead - Re: [Homestead] A thought

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A thought
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:51:29 -0800

The would be the Apologist's version.

And, yes, the Constitution says what is to be said. So, if one wants to get technical, adding all the god stuff in it could make it incorrect also.

Nor is it done as was traditionally done which was for the Chief Justice to say the Oath and the president to say "I do."

And the excuses will continue. He just make a BIG production about lobbyists not being in his administration, blah, blah, blah and promptly, not 24 hours later, appoints a major lobbyist to serve in his cabinet in the very position he lobbied.

White man speaks with forked tongue? Ah, the black man does too!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>

From what I heard the oath has to be said correctly per the Constitution.
Roberts messed it up, BO caught it hence the pause, but repeated it anyway.
Oath readministered a couple days later.