homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political Qualifications?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political Qualifications?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:40:31 -0500

Well, it's a little of both. My son loves disaster movies where the cause is man-made and the govenment tries to hide it. I'd believe it of these modern governments, although they'd be more likely to ignore it than consciously hide it.

There's a lot of gas well drilling in this area, and my son can't decide if it will cause a giant earthquake or awaken Mothra. Personally, I think it will just screw up our drinking water. We have so much natural gas that there are stories of wells exploding from natural gas and an electrical spark from the pump. If it ain't one thing, it's something else :-)

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co.PA