homestead - Re: [Homestead] Firewood cutting underway

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Firewood cutting underway
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:47:01 -0500

> It's a valuable homestead resource and one we would not want to use up by
> 'getting it done'.

That I understand and cutting wood is very therapeutic for me. With 25
acres of woods, I'll never "get it done". I do like the idea of
getting the the most brushy spots, cutting logs, cleaning up and
getting the logs out of the woods before the ticks are up.

The only thing I've found to counter the chiggers and ticks is 100% deet.

Rob - Va