homestead - Re: [Homestead] Now BS was -- More on Gold

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Now BS was -- More on Gold
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:15:59 -0500

I have actually used commerce to provide a decent life for myself for decades. James is a self admitted " subsistence homessteader"; "dirt farmer"; I forget the other terms he has used to describe , on the list, what he is , over the years. His only knowledge of the business of real commerce is what he has read in books and magazines, or as working for wages paid by other men.

They are two different worlds. Most of us are or want to be in James' world., not the world of 'commerce'. Bob; I often wonder why you are here. You seem like the most unlikely homesteader. I do enjoy reading your posts, but it's because you think so differently than I do.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA