homestead - Re: [Homestead] Now BS..long BS

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Now BS..long BS
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:58:58 -0500

Actually, I have had to prevent her from doing that on more than a few
occasions. ;-) I personally find it amusing, myself. However, I have only
known him for a little over two years. If I had known him before I became my
mellow self..., well, I shudder to think of it.
I have, however, had to intercept others who he has offended, and explain the
situation to them. Mostly, they stay with our group.

He does not have a lot of friends.

Thanks for the complements, but I do have buttons. I have just learned to
ignore people who push them... mostly.

Ray