homestead - Re: [Homestead] Now BS..long BS

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Now BS..long BS
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 16:43:45 -0500

I just love it, Ray... bravo!

Bev, who just finished a chi kung tape...
still pondering about the balance of energies between the liver and the kidneys...what exactly is going on with that? :)

rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
Sometimes,
what I have learned is that everyone except me is a complete dufus.
Sometimes, I come to the realization that I am the dufus. 's all
good.

Bob, take what you can use, and blow off all the rest.

Ray

--
"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."