homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:32:21 -0500

On 12/23/08, VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lasik can be good, everyone but me seems to be pleased with theirs. In my
> case I could read without glasses a little, now I can't. When I talked to
> the doctor he first kept repeating numbers, I said I didn't care about
> numbers but my reading was worse than before.

That's funny- when I had mine done the first thing they said was my
reading vision would suffer. It had been fine up until that point and
I just assumed their warning was a worst case scenario but indeed, I'm
doing the armslength reading thing now. I can tolerate that though for
the gains in distance vision and freedom from glasses/contacts.

Warren