homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 01:52:49 -0800 (PST)

Charles Keating (Son of S&L magnate/felon Charlies keating , and father of
Olympic gold medalist) made millions and millions as one of the pioneers of
this type surgery. He was also sued many, many times, usually settling with
those who hung on long enough ---most just didn't persevere through all of
the delays, postponesments, etc. He blinded a number of people. His biggest
problem seemd to be 'quantiy vs. quality'. He and his employee docs saw more
patients than they should have seen. He finally volunatrily gave up his
medical license a year or two ago, before bomex could take it forcefully. He
is still rich. Sometimes there is no justice.