homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:02:05 -0500

roxann wrote:
Bev,

Have you ever had strep throat that went untreated? I think it could lead to complications such as all of those you describe having.

It is funny you should mention that as I have often thought that might
be the original culprit. Strep leads to rheumatic fever and valve
issues, among other things. I was a very sickly kid, from the get go,
so it is really possible that any one of a number of strep throat
infections went untreated or undertreated. My other suspect is the Hong
Kong flu...I almost died from it in '68. Who knows.

The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men
asked a woman for directions and followed them, allowing them to arrive
at their destination.