homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev and her eyes
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:01:56 -0500

Thanks Warren.
I already use a plantain/fennel herbal eye wash. I love the stuff. I just crush up some fennel seeds and grab plantain out of the yard, make a tea, let it cool, and get a lot of relief from that.

Warren wrote:
Bev,

I have heard tell of an "herbal remedy" that greatly relieves glaucoma and
eye pressure. If your eyes are perenially bloodshot you will get relief and
no one will be the wiser. It also makes a good little cash crop to
supplement your homestead income.

I've been attending to other matters and just now catching up on the list
and am sorry to hear of your recent health quirks. Here's to a strong
recovery.

Warren