homestead - Re: [Homestead] wood stoves

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] wood stoves
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:37:21 -0500

Does look nice, right? I'm a little scared about the whole thing,
cause I really don't know what to look for. It's got no visible
cracks. I think that you want to be sure that there are not cracks in
the flue around the oven and that the oven draft works, but I've no
clue how to tell.

I'll probably just do some poking around and go with my gut.

Rob - Va