homestead - Re: [Homestead] wood stoves

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] wood stoves
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 09:29:32 -0500

That's weird, that the posting is down. She emailed me at 11 or so
last night that I could see it today. Maybe she had a late customer.
Anyway, no I did not get it, I emailed her this morning to call me,
I'm going to go look at it today if possible. I may just take the
trailer.

I'm kind of nervous to buy since she said they bought it for a new
house that they are not building due to the economy. They have not
used it.

I guess it's just one of those things that I'm going to have to take a
chance on.

A friend and his wife are looking to buy a new wood stove. Something
that the local Amish recommended, they are going to Maryland to pick
it up. Upwards of $2000. I'm sure it's much improved over the old
ones, but the price....

Rob - Va