homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 2

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 2
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:20:43 -0500

This is Day 22.
I have 9 chicks in the box.
In the incubator, I have 6 eggs hatching, four with beaks, two without.
If those hatch, that would bring my hatch rate to 79%..not bad, but we all not to count chickens before they hatch, so for now the rate is 47%.

--
The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men