homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:36:27 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm, I must have missed that thread..... :-)

For some reason I thought someone was discussion about the coming Collapse of
Big Ag, widespread starvation, that type of thing.

Funny, I've looked inside of a lot of intestines.... and I never ever saw any
"black slime" stuck inside of any intestines of the type talked about in
infomercials.  The only time I ever saw anything "stuck inside" was a very
elderly lady who was majorly constipated, and they had to bring her into the
OR to be manually unplugged.... a case I will never forget....

Something easily prevented by drinking lots of fluids regularly, IMO.

LOL