homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:04:25 EST

> >No, last week James was talking about being a follower of Deepak Chopra,
> you know trhe Indian man who makes money selling books telling people their
> problems can be solved through high colonics <g>.

Whoever I'm a follower of, Bob, I'm a decade your senior and in perfect
health and vigor. You are a decade my junior and from what you say fall
somewhere
between having medical issues and falling apart entirely.

If you bought every book Chopra had ever written you would not have spent
$200. How's that stack up to the quackery and chemicals you've spent money
on??

Now let's see .... who seems to be on the right track ..... who could it be???

James