homestead - Re: [Homestead] the most TERRIBLE day in the history of US farming--DailyKos- NAIS

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] the most TERRIBLE day in the history of US farming--DailyKos- NAIS
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 04:42:40 -0800 (PST)

Well , at least it is getting some attention in different places. DailyKos
is such a bastion of Groupthink, that the people there tend to stick to
certain scripts. Protecting individual liberty has never been reall
imporantant to the fringes of the progreesive side. I think that the fact
that this subject is even being mentioned there is a positive, though, of
course, what you said was correct...............................