homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cherry question

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cherry question
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:52:00 -0800 (PST)

You are correct. Almost all of our apples come from washington state or from
CA. They arrive here tasting mealy. I like a good apple. There is one town
in AZ, famous (in AZ) for its apples. The town is named Wilcox. I don't
know where they sell their apples except it isn't in Phoenix. They probaly
ship them to PA, where they end up there, mealy......