homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:56:43 -0500

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Lynn Wigglesworth
<lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>wrote:

> Susan Jane; you've certainly had more than your share of life's problems.
> I'm so impressed that you have kept going.

Me, too, Susan Jane. Whenever you share a story from your life it inspires
and motivates. May the remainder of your life be trouble free by comparison.

> We had bought the place cheap, but real estate being what it was, the value
> of the land more than doubled, and THAT'S what I had to pay him half of. I
> took on debt that I'll be paying until I'm 80.

Lynn, No. You are going to figure out a way, whether taking in a couple of
room & boarders for nominal rent or squirreling away a bit extra towards the
principal, but you'll find a way. Is selling off a couple acres an option?
I'm sorry but I don't recall. You are another person that motivates me,
because you get done all that you do by yourself.

Lisa