homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:40:19 -0500

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:28 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> it's just my view, although I see so very much that confirms it, that we
> have gotten ourselves into a mental state where we see debt and being
> behind
> as the lot of our mortal lives.

Thanks for repeating this, James. I can be a real goad-kicker, myself,
wanting to find alternate rules just for me. <g> Down with the denarii
principle, I'm in favor of the fishmouth principle! (in this story, Jesus
tells Peter he'll find the money for taxes in the mouth of the first fish he
catches. I like fishing...)

Cathy