homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:46:33 -0500

Susan Jane; you've certainly had more than your share of life's problems. I'm so impressed that you have kept going.

We were a long way toward being independent and debt-free...no debt except the mortgage, and that was paid way down. Then my husband flipped out and left, demanding his half of everything. We had bought the place cheap, but real estate being what it was, the value of the land more than doubled, and THAT'S what I had to pay him half of. I took on debt that I'll be paying until I'm 80.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "sjc" <indexer AT fairpoint.net>