homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:26:25 -0800 (PST)

I can't argue with that at all..........

But it supports my whacky idea, that Fed Chair Greenspan instead of taking
steps to prevent a disasterous bubble, purposesly fueled the flames instead.

We agree on the source of true wealth - that which first can produce the
essentials of survival.

And I suspect the world over the next X years is about to learn the same.

The when part is the most difficult.  How long do we have left to prepare?
Does the government have none, one or more cycles of delaying the day of
reconciliation that goods do not appear without being produced, just because
money is created out of thin air?