homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:01:05 EST

> >Greenspan in his book informs that the Fed knew somewhere in 1999-2001 (I
> forget the exact year) that a housing bubble was in the making,

Not only Greespan and the Fed but anyone else with half a brain knew it.
Just as anyone now with a quarter brain sees that with the creation of all
the
fiat wealth (the promise of wealth to come because we dictated the money into
existence) has made a generation of people who expect goods but do not expect
materially participate in creating them (why do that if you have 'wealth'?).

James