homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:37:09 -0700

On Dec 10, 2008, at 9:30 AM, william Eggers wrote:

It sounds like this is saying that we as a country are in serious trouble and it may be the end of this country as we knew it growing up. Now, what to do?

If you have already reproduced, then just keep on doing whatever you have been doing. Expect change and have several plans. If you have not yet reproduced, wait ten years and then only produce as many children as you can afford.