homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:29:16 -0500

Lemme add that I am not trying to be a smartass...it is just that human history is quite long and I did not know if you were talking hundreds of years, decades, thousands of years or tens of thousands of years..

EarthNSky wrote:
How new do ya think it is?

Lynda wrote:
The raiding and killing for resources is a relative new thing, Ray. And even with its inception, it was relatively limited to certain areas and groups. There were whole areas where folks were quite content with the area they lived in and what they had in that area.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda