homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:42:12 -0500

I'm with you, Bob. This stuff freaks me out, especially since voicing
opposition to it makes me a crazy. Why should I be forced to live like
someone with something to hide in order to maintain reasonable privacy? If
I do try to live under the radar, heaven forbid that I ever be investigated
for some reason--my lack of records would be taken as proof of criminal
behavior. Because everyone knows that if you're doing nothing wrong, you
don't care about privacy.

Cathy