homestead - Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma (Egyptian Onions)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Give up the dream? My dilemma (Egyptian Onions)
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:57:52 -0800 (PST)

I think that one reason the auto execs didn't take the congressional hearings
seriously is they know there is no way the BO and the dems will let them
fall. There is way too much political debt there.

The truth is the $25 BN bridge loan is already spent, they are already that
much , and more, in arrears. They would need 10 times that amount to
re-structure into being competetive with Honda. And until they had proven for
at least ten years that they were as good as Honda, I would still buy Honda.

The serious and sober action would say that they must go through regular
chapter 13 re-organization bankruptcy. But, there is no way in H*ll, that BO
and the dems will allow that to happen. No way...

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>