homestead - Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:38:13 -0700

On Nov 21, 2008, at 3:43 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

I called and talked with the owner saying that we'd get back with them
Monday evening, that we were still interested but would knock off at least
the price of new tires and she didn't bat an eye.

Time for your due diligence. Research that model within a two hundred mile radius and learn the price range.

Do you have a way to transport the tractor?