homestead - Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 07:26:53 -0500

> Thoughts?
>
> Lisa

Sounds like Don answered your questions. If I remember right, the
scoop is a 3 point hitch rear-mounted one right? That is not the same
as a front loader, but is useful for carrying/scooping things.

Tires could last a long time, or a short time. Use that to negotiate.
If you want the tractor, let them know you are very interested, start
really low and negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.

Rob - Va