homestead - Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:52:35 -0500

> They've already moved to NC for her husband's new job (in an doctor's
> practice). It seems to me, as long as we offer something reasonable, they
> don't care.

Using my super-duper detective skills (oh, the internet can be useful!), I
just discovered that her husband got his Ph.D. through a joint program with
Virginia Tech-Wake Forest U. and now teaches orthopaedic surgery at WF after
completing four years of the same at VT.

No wonder she just wanted to talk about her water softener, they probably
could care less about the tractor. As long as we don't completely low-ball
it, it's just something they can cross of their list as being done.

lkvp