homestead - Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We looked at the tractor...
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:06:55 -0500

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> Sounds good. From your description it would be a decent tractor to pursue
> further.
>
> The poor condition and the expense of replacement may be a good bargaining
> chip.

I printed your what-to-look-for sheet, we read it on the way and reviewed it
as we looked at the tractor.

We'll keep you posted. We can't do anything serious until next week as we
leave tomorrow to visit family and return Monday afternoon. Will keep you
posted and zap another email if we have further questions.

Thank you for your thoughts and advice.

Lisa (and Scott)