homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractor question, please

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractor question, please
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:38:21 -0500

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dresser Industries are a big player in the construction equipment business.
> They are the company that bought out the International Harvester
> construction division.

My Grandpa Schneider (maternal Grandpa) worked until retirement for the
Roots division of Dresser Industries in Connersville, IN.

I'll let you all know about the tractor. We're trying to figure out when we
can go to see it or who we could have go with me, if Scott can't make it
happen due to lessons.

lkvp